PET PORTRAIT COMMISSIONS
Commissioning a pet portrait couldn't be easier! All you need to do is contact me via my contact form below, email or facebook messenger and let me know your requirements. I require a 30% non-refundable deposit on booking your portrait, with the balance due on completion (Deposits are non refundable except in the unfortunate case where I have to cancel your portrait, whereby I will refund your deposit in full). Timescale to complete each piece depends on the size and complexity but is generally 2 to 3 weeks.
**Currently taking bookings from March 2022 onwards**
I ask for good quality, clear photographs (digital preferred but happy to work with hard copies). I ask for a few photos of each pet to allow me to get a good feel for their personality, colours and markings. I’m happy to work with poorer quality images if absolutely necessary, but please be aware that I won’t be able to create highly detailed portraits from unclear photos.
UK Postage is included in the price of a portrait commission. My portraits are sent mounted, wrapped in bubblewrap and cardboard and well marked as fragile to ensure a safe delivery. I can also deliver locally or you can collect your portrait. All portraits are sent RM Signed For delivery. Please contact me for a quote for shipping outside of the UK.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions - payment of your deposit is taken as accepting these terms.
1. All artwork is original and created by the artist.
2. All copyright, media use and reproduction rights are retained by the artist.
3. Any reproduction or similar use of the artwork must be agreed with the artist in advance.
4. Bookings are not confirmed until a non-refundable deposit is paid (this will be included in the quotation).
5. Once completed the artist will send an image of the completed work(s), at this point full payment is expected within 30 days.
6. If after 30 days payment has not been received the artist reserves the right to sell on the original artwork and reproductions.
7. Quotes are valid for 30 days from the date given.
8. Good quality reference photos must be provided at the point of booking so these can be checked for suitability.
9. The artist reserves the right to refuse to complete a portrait if not provided with suitable reference material (in which case deposits will be refunded).
Please get in touch to enquire about a commission
Great talent. We may need to have another dog now so you can draw it!
I’m absolutely blown away by our picture of Loki! You’ve captured his personality so well, it’s such an amazing likeness❤️
Thank you so much Meg for your beautiful drawing of our furbaby-will definitely recommend you to everyone!