PET PORTRAIT COMMISSIONS
**Commissions are currently closed**
If you would like to join my waiting list, please subscribe by clicking the link below. I reopen my books every few months, making a limited number of slots available, and my waiting list subscribers are the first to hear. Please see the bottom of this page for my current price list.
Commissioning a pet portrait couldn't be easier! All you need to do is contact me once my commissions books are open. I require a 30% non-refundable booking fee at the point of booking your portrait, with the balance due on completion (Booking fees are non refundable except in the unfortunate case where I have to cancel your portrait, whereby I will refund in full). Timescale to complete each piece depends on the size and complexity but is generally 2 to 3 weeks.
I ask for good quality, clear photographs (digital preferred but happy to work with hard copies). I ask for a few photos of each pet to allow me to get a good feel for their personality, colours and markings. I’m happy to work with poorer quality images if absolutely necessary, but please be aware that I won’t be able to create highly detailed portraits from unclear photos.
UK Postage is included in the price of a portrait commission. My portraits are sent mounted, wrapped in bubblewrap and cardboard and well marked as fragile to ensure a safe delivery. I can also deliver locally or you can collect your portrait. All portraits are sent RM Signed For delivery. Please contact me for a quote for shipping outside of the UK.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions - payment of your deposit is taken as accepting these terms.
1. All artwork is original and created by the artist.
2. All copyright, media use and reproduction rights are retained by the artist.
3. Any reproduction or similar use of the artwork must be agreed with the artist in advance.
4. Bookings are not confirmed until a non-refundable deposit is paid (this will be included in the quotation).
5. Once completed the artist will send an image of the completed work(s), at this point full payment is expected within 30 days.
6. If after 30 days payment has not been received the artist reserves the right to sell on the original artwork and reproductions.
7. Quotes are valid for 30 days from the date given.
8. Good quality reference photos must be provided at the point of booking so these can be checked for suitability.
9. The artist reserves the right to refuse to complete a portrait if not provided with suitable reference material (in which case deposits will be refunded).
Great talent. We may need to have another dog now so you can draw it!
I’m absolutely blown away by our picture of Loki! You’ve captured his personality so well, it’s such an amazing likeness❤️
Thank you so much Meg for your beautiful drawing of our furbaby-will definitely recommend you to everyone!